What I have learnt this week.
Posted on Monday Jun 29, 2009 at 02:36AM in Anything
It's been a long week. Here is 10 things I have learnt:
- If you have locked your keys in your MINI, don't bother calling the recovery service. Just find a stone/hammer and smash the window.
- Autoglass open 24*7. If they have the mirror in stock and a technician is available then you can get it fixed at 2am.
- Never chain your house keys with your car keys.
- Power Steering is a common fault on the 2001-2006 MINI Coopers. And it is expensive to get it fixed so BMW didn't do a recall.
- Taking the train to Brighton can be quicker than driving. Except you should expect noisy babies so iPod is essential
- Water in Brighton is pretty decent. Though it is a bit difficult to find a shower facility.
- Your ghost in Sim 3 only has a limited amount of time. Once the time is up then that's it, so get him/her revived asap.
- It's difficult to find a decent techie jobs in Hong Kong, unless you are actually there.
- Enjoy your life. You never know when your doctor will give you an overdose. Especially you are the King of Pop
- Java 6 Update 14 with server hotspot compiler is really really fast.